- I just missed Hula in the Coola Day on February 1, which encourages people to party like it’s July, ditch winter wear and don some summer gear
- Next week is National Jell-O week, so perhaps I’ll celebrate by eating that slightly slimy treat (particularly the weird kind my grandma made with the fruit pieces stuck in the gelatin mold)
- February 13 is Change Your Name Day, which means all the Jennys of the world can go by something a bit more original. I’m going Hollywood crazy and am choosing the name Poppy Honey.
- February 14 is known for Valentine’s Day, but it’s also National Call in Single Day. So, all my single ladies should take the day off! (Oh wait, that’s a Sunday anyway…bummer.)
- February 20 is Northern Hemisphere Hoodie-Hoo Day, where we’re all supposed to yell “Hoodie-Hoo” at noon to scare off winter. (Hey, I’ll try anything at this point.)
So, I encourage you to jump on board and celebrate something silly this month. Is there something you've always wished had it's own holiday? Why not make it so? I think it’s healthy…helping us keep our sanity for another month!