- Several days of warm, mostly dry weather (but I admit I've spent a lot of it in air-conditioning)
- No work (at least not the required kind that I get paid to do)
- Outdoor baseball in a sparkling new, packed ballpark (and a win for the home team)
- Time spent helping and having fun with with family and friends
- Sleeping in and taking naps
- Reading a good book
Thank you, God, for Memorial Day Weekend! Being on a lake was about the only thing I missed, but hopefully I’ll have that opportunity sometime. What were you all up to?
And, of course, a gigantic thanks to all those for whom we celebrate this holiday!
So, am I the only one now counting the days until July 4th weekend? Welcome summer!