Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Day Sunshine

It may not be officially spring yet, but I feel it this week. March has come in like a lamb with lots of sun and melting snow. I love it (well, except for the sinus headaches). Personally, I also love this month for the tax refund it will soon bring and a birthday I'm actually not dreading this year. I'm sure we'll still have our fair share of March Madness snowstorms, but even so, I'm ready to go sandal shopping!

I haven’t had even five minutes this week to sit down and write about anything that wasn’t work related. And now, as I sit in my Caribou Coffee office looking out the window at the sunshine, the motivation for blogging just isn’t here. In fact, why are you reading this? Get outside and enjoy the spring! Take a walk, clean the garage, explore someplace new.

And if you think of it, remember to say a little prayer about the Midwest’s biggest springtime challenge. Here’s hoping the waters won’t rise too much for my friends by the river to ruin this spectacular season!

No comments:

Post a Comment