Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My life as a musical

I may have said this before, but my perfect world involves a life lived as a musical. Yes, whether I’m at the office, at home, or in a public place, I would randomly break out in an inspiring musical number that reflects my mood. Others around me would join in, we’d throw in some choreography and, in the end, it would make me feel happy.

But the real, not-so-perfect world often involves feeling like you’re one of the few with common sense, where you work your rear off to please people and they still seem disappointed, and where things simply don’t go your way. (And the soundtrack is silent.) Alas, welcome to my week. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a pretty happy person. But sometimes I have those days…and sometimes those days string together and I just want to throw in the towel. That’s when I need a little reminder of my perfect world. Hence, I found this to cheer me up…

Ah, I feel a little better now (and might want to go back into the restaurant business). Now I should just stand up and start singing “Tomorrow” from Annie and things would really start to turn around!

2 comments:

  1. If you like that HSM stuff I can see why you never miss Glee.

    Of course, Glee gets viewed around here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HSM always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete