- Got all situated in my car only to realize my keys were still inside my house
- Cried for almost no reason while at work
- Stopped singing a Christian song in my car in order to yell and honk my horn at the oblivious cell phone talker who cut me off (totally going against my post from last week, I know)
- Seriously contemplated walking out to the parking ramp around 2 p.m. to take a power nap in my car in the middle of my work day
- Got up three times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
- Cooked dinner with my husband only to decide once it was ready that he was going to have to eat it all by himself because it was totally unappetizing to me
Of course, the truth is that all of the above could easily happen to me sans pregnancy too, but alas, I’ll take an excuse where I can get one. And, sarcasm aside, I’m excited and anxious about becoming a m…mo…MOM in six short months (not to mention there are a bunch of happy soon-to-be grandparents, aunts and uncles in my family)! So, I may not know the first thing about being a parent, but thanks to my amazing family and friends, I have no doubt that this child will be very loved.