Friday, December 24, 2010

Hallelujah, hallelujah

Few things make me as happy as when people randomly break out in song and dance. It's been a topic of this blog more than once (here, here and here just to name a few; not to mention the numerous posts about Glee). It's why I continue to hope that heaven will be one eternal Broadway musical. And it's why I'm always a sucker for those flash mob videos that regularly pop up on You Tube. This one is probably still my favorite.

So it's the fifth and final day of OKD blog week, which means my staycation is nearly over and I'm about to spend the next couple of days with my family (as if they haven't seen enough of me and my limited arm abilities this week!). On this Christmas Eve day, I'll just leave you with another great flash mob scene:


And if you aspire to try this at your own local mall next Christmas, just don't let it turn out like this one. Yikes!

Merry Christmas everyone. We'll see you here again in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I had seen the Mall food court Messiah one, but that Sound of Music one was awesome!

    I think we might see more of these, and my fear is that it might be more of the last one, with too many people showing up.

    So how come you have not found a way to get yourself in on one of these things yet?

    ReplyDelete